At GSB, we realize that our team members are our most valuable asset.
When you join our staff, you’ll be mentored and coached to grow in your chosen field. You will be encouraged to share your ideas and help us find new ways to serve our customers. You will be recognized and rewarded for your performance and contributions — because, like any great team, we all succeed together.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Premium benefit package – medical, dental, 401K, pension plan, PTO, paid holidays, childcare assistance, and more!
- Excellent working environment and facilities
- Career advancement opportunities and mentoring
- GSB University, our comprehensive training program that incorporates internal and external resources to help develop our employees throughout their career at the Bank
- Stable, employee-oriented company
Greenfield Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, or any other protected class.
- Please review our “Job Openings” list for available positions.
- If you have the right experience and are interested, submit an application through our Hiring portal.
- Hiring managers will review each submission and invite qualified candidates for an interview.
- As the selection process advances, we may request additional testing or assessments.
- When an offer is extended, a background check must be completed.
- You will be notified about your application status throughout this process.
- If you need assistance completing the application due to a disability, please contact us toll-free at (888) 324-3191 for an accommodation or alternative application process.