Earn rewards every time you use your Debit Card
Your GSB Debit Card is the convenient and secure way to make point of sale purchases, online payments, and track your spending. It is accepted anywhere you see the MasterCard® logo and allows you to get cash at ATMs worldwide. GSB Debit Cards come free of charge with Greenfield Savings Bank checking accounts Plus you'll earn uChoose Rewards® for Cash Back, Gift Cards and more!
Link your Debit Card to your phone's Digital Wallet for contactless payments. Link your card with Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, Samsung Pay®, PayPal® and more. You will also earn uChoose Rewards® with your uChoose® Rewards enrolled card when using your Digital Wallet.
Debit Card Controls
Debit Card Controls is a FREE* feature of your GSB Mobile App! With Debit Card Controls, you control your GSB Debit Card using the GSB Mobile Banking App, including:
- Turn your GSB Debit Card off or on
- Limit transaction amounts, locations, and merchant types
- Receive text alerts of “Declined Transactions” due to set card controls
- Set Travel Notices
- And more
Planning to travel out of the area, such as out-of-state, out-of-the-country or just to Cape Cod? A Travel Notice on your GSB Debit Card will help prevent a Security Hold from occurring.
- Mobile Banking App Users
Submit Travel Notices by clicking on “Cards” in the Mobile App, then scrolling to the “Manage Card”, selecting “Manage Travel Plans” and follow the prompts.
- Non Mobile Banking App Users
Contact our Customer Service Center or any branch representative and tell them your travel plans including the dates and places. We will put a Travel Notice on your GSB Debit Card to help prevent a Security Hold from occurring.
- Mobile Banking App Users
MasterCard’s Zero Liability
With MasterCard’s Zero Liability, you are protected from unauthorized purchases. Continuous monitoring detects and alerts you of potentially fraudulent activity. If your card has been lost or stolen, or has been cancelled because of fraudulent transactions, you can receive a replacement card at any of our offices during business hours.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card?
To report a lost or stolen Debit or ATM card, call (800) 554-8969.
Greenfield Savings Bank's Customer Service Contact Center is also available:
(888) 324-3191 (Toll-Free)
Monday–Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
* Mobile carrier charges may apply. To enable text alerts, you will be required to register your mobile phone number and update your alert settings. Mobile carrier charges may apply. Please note: Users of both the Debit Card Controls in the GSB Mobile App and the free-standing CardValet App should note that any control settings/debit card limits you set on either system will supersede any control settings/debit card limits you have previously setup in Debit Card Controls in the GSB Mobile App and the free-standing CardValet App.