Supporting Our Community
As a local mutually-owned bank, we support civic organizations that share our mission to improve the quality of life in our community. Our employees and directors volunteer numerous hours to local charitable causes, and GSB is committed to being a leader in corporate giving, supporting various community-based programs including:
- Community Development & Enhancement
- Social Services & Families in Need
- Youth Services
- Elderly Services & Support
- Arts & Culture
- Health and Well Being
Who can apply? *
All applicants must be charitable nonprofit organizations with a current 501(c)(3) status. Organizations must have administrative offices and/or program activities located in our market areas of Franklin and Hampshire counties.
Make a request under $500
All donation requests must be received at least two months before funding is needed.
We review and approve applications on a monthly basis. Please allow additional time for capital campaign requests.
Make a request over $500
NOTE: For requests of $500 or more, please attach the following documentation to your online application:
- IRS letter confirming nonprofit status.
- Mission Statement and brief history of organization.
- Current list of your Board of Directors and senior officers.
- Summary of your current banking relationships (e.g. checking, savings, loans, CDs, financial services, etc.) Note which are with Greenfield Savings Bank. (You need not identify other banks if you do not wish to do so.)
- Description of the constituency you serve (number served, income levels, geographic dispersion, and targeted ages of beneficiaries.)
- Detailed explanation of how the funds will be used.
- Overview of the promotional benefits to Greenfield Savings Bank.
- Percent of your budget that this donation will represent.
- Percent of budget provided by the United Way of Franklin County or United Way of Hampshire County.
- Extent of funding from other banks or local credit unions. Please specify percentage from each.
Yearbook/Program Advertising Requests
Complete the Greenfield Savings Bank Online Contribution Application, and be sure to include ad sizes, specifications and deadlines.
Email requests to the GSB Marketing Department.
Need A Logo?
Greenfield Savings Bank appreciates organizations for recognizing the support we provide.
If you wish to use our logo in thank-you ads, newsletters, press releases or other documents, please send a request to the GSB Marketing Department for approval prior to publication.
*Greenfield Savings Bank does not fund: sectarian organizations; political causes or campaigns; multiyear commitments other than capital campaigns; endowment funds; for-profit organizations; municipal infrastructure campaigns; school districts, benefits for an individual or single family; groups that serve as intermediaries (raising money for other organizations) with the exception of our local United Way organizations. GSB contributes to the United Way and therefore, will generally not consider requests from agencies that receive United Way funding. Due to the high number of donation requests we receive annually, we generally limit individual organizations to one request application in a single year.