- Buzz Points
- Instant Issue GSB Debit Cards
- Local Photo Debit Cards
- Zero Liability
- Chip Card Security
- Debit Card Security
- Mobile Wallet
Earn Buzz Points when you shop with your GSB Debit Card
Earn BUZZ Points Rewards every time you use your GSB Debit Card! Plus, when you shop locally, you earn double (2X) the points.* You can redeem your earnings locally at any BUZZ Points Preferred local business or online for gift cards good at major retailers, restaurants and for travel and more. There are no monthly limit on earnings and minimum number of monthly debit transactions requirements to earn points—you earn points every time you use your debit card!
BUZZ Point Sign-up Bonus
Sign up for Buzz Points and get an additional 1,000 BUZZ Points!
*A "local business" will be defined as any business which is included in the GSB Local Business Database on the date that the debit card transaction is made. Local businesses do not include local outlets of national or regional chain stores or businesses, or gas station pumps.
Instant Issue GSB Debit Cards
Local Photo Debit Cards
Your GSB Debit Card serves as your ATM card and allows you to access your GSB account(s) at any GSB ATM. You can use your GSB Debit Card to get cash worldwide at an ATM with the MasterCard® logo. There are no transactions fees at any GSB ATM or throughout the U.S. at any of the more than 30,000 ATMs with the MoneyPass® logo.
With CardValet, you control your GSB Debit Card using the GSB Mobile Banking App including:
- Turn your GSB Debit Card off or on
- Limit transactions amounts, locations, and merchant types
- Receive text alerts of “Declined Transactions” due to set card controls**
- Click "Manage My Cards" from the Accounts page, or "More" and then "Cards"
- Your GSB Debit Card(s) will be preloaded for your convenience
- Select and set the controls for your card(s)***
- Tap the "i" icon for more information about CardValet features
*** Please note: Users of the free-standing CardValet App should note that any control settings/debit card limits you have previously established for your Debit Card will be superseded by any control settings/debit card limits you enter when you set up the Mobile Banking CardValet feature.
Download the App
Chip Card Security
Keeping your Debit Card Secure
Automated Fraud Detection Calls and Text Messages
- A sudden change in locale (such as when a your GSB Debit Card is used unexpectedly out-of-state or overseas)
- A sudden string of costly purchases
- Other transaction patterns that are associated with fraudulent activity
- Our automated message will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card
- You’ll be able to respond via your touch tone keypad or return text message
- You’ll also be provided a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions
Additional tips to help protect your card include:
- NEVER give out your PIN. It is private and should not be disclosed to anyone.
- Unless absolutely required for a legitimate business purpose, avoid giving out your:
- Address and ZIP code
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Card or account number
- Card expiration date
- In stores and at ATMs, always cover your card and PIN, and watch for:
- Cell phone cameras, mirrors, or other tools used to view cards and PINs
- People watching your transactions
- Cashiers taking your card out of sight; take it to the register yourself
- Any unusual activity at ATMs; if you feel uncomfortable, go to another ATM
- Online, you should never respond to unsolicited emails that:
- Ask you to verify your card or account number; such emails are not sent by legitimate businesses
- Link to websites; such sites can look legitimate but may collect data or put spyware on your computer
- Securely destroy documents that may contain personal, ID, and account information such as purchase/ATM receipts or utility bills.
- Works with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and MasterPass
- Earn BUZZ Points with every purchase. BUZZ Points is a FREE Debit Card Rewards Program that pays you 2X the points when you shop locally. You can redeem your earnings locally at any BUZZ Points Preferred local business or online for gift cards good at major retailers, restaurants, for travel and more. To sign up for BUZZ Points.