Please note: The below information is required language for program. Greenfield Savings Bank has relief programs for all of our residential loan customers that will provide up to 90 days deferment of residential loan payments.
Greenfield Savings Bank is doing its part to help our customers experiencing direct financial hardship due to the COVID-19 event declared a National Emergency on March 13, 2020.
Greenfield customers who have a portfolio loan at Greenfield Savings Bank can defer making their future loan payments for up to 90 days if they have incurred one or more of the following eligible hardships:
- Reduction in income
- Stay at home to provide care to family member(s)
- Increase in housing expenses
- Employment Transfer / Relocation (greater than 50 miles)
Customers who are eligible will have their loan payment due date moved ahead up to 90 days from the current payment due date. The maturity date of the loan will be moved ahead the same number of days to keep the number of remaining loan payments the same.
If you have a fixed rate Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) loan that is serviced by Greenfield Savings Bank, we regret we are unable to offer this program to you. However, there are alternative short-term payment forbearance options available from Freddie Mac to its borrowers due to the COVID-19 event. Visit the Freddie Mac site at http://www.freddiemac.com/about/covid-19.html.
To Apply for the GSB Relief Programs
- Mail to:
- Drop the completed form off at an open Greenfield Savings Bank drive-up location.
- Fax it to: (413) 774-1061
- Photograph the form with with a mobile device or scan and email back to: email@example.com. Use TYPE: PAYMENT RELIEF in the subject line.
- Drop the form off in any Greenfield Savings Bank night deposit box. (To operate the box, pull the handle and insert an envelope with the form through the slot. No key is needed.)
Please understand that we will be processing a high volume of applications. We thank you for your patience at this time.
Call us if you need assistance with this process at (413) 774-3191 or Toll-Free at (888) 324-3191.